Last modified: March 7, 2019
Aquahydrex, Inc (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website aquahydrex.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
· On this Website.
· In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
· us offline or through any other means
· any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information Exchanged Via Email
Electronic message transmissions (including any attachments) are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521 and contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named in the recipient field of the email transmission. In no event shall emails be delivered to anyone other than the intended recipient or original sender and violation may be considered a breach of applicable law. If you know or should know that you are not the intended recipient of an e-mail and/or the attachments (or the person responsible for delivering this document to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of said e-mail, and any attachment hereto, other than only to the intended recipient is unauthorized and may infringe upon copyright, trademark, patent, or other laws protecting proprietary information and intellectual property. If you have received an electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to Harvest Power contact in the reply address and the address listed in the “From:” field and then erase/delete the email and erase or destroy any copies that you may have in any form or media immediately.
Information We Collect About You and
How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
· by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“personal information“);
· about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
· Search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Website, such as blog comments and replies, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions, including your name, personal information and opinions and views are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Speed up your searches.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
· To present our Website and its contents to you.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We do not share or sell your name or contact information to any third parties.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
· Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form) or by sending us an e-mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions.
Links to Other Sites